AECUSA-LLC provides design, analysis, and FAA/DER approval of aircraft structures, interiors, and avionics & electrical systems.
- FAA approved reconfiguration to customer requirements for FAR Part 23, 25, 91, 121, 135 aircraft.
- Aircraft interior alterations including the installation of prototype equipment and furnishings, seating reconfiguration, galley installation, and overhead bin modification.
- Avionics installations, including structural modifications.
- Structural modifications such as camera pods, cargo loading systems, retractable antennas.
- Structural repairs for corrosion and external & internal damage following standard airworthiness practices.
- FAA DER approval of your designs or repairs.
- FAA DER Services
- Provide Liaison with FAA
- Avionic and Electrical Aircraft Certification
- Support STC Documentation
- Generation of Test Plans and Reports
- Lab/Ground/FLT Tests Witnessing
- Design Assistance
- Data Approvals
Plans for complete certification efforts can be prepared for clients that are considering an aircraft modification or a complete new certification program. Certification plans include work breakdown structures, schedules, manpower and funding requirements. AECUSA-LLC and its associates can also provide constructive comments on existing certification efforts sharing their years of experience with clients. Clients can be provided with Certification Compliance Checklists that are a compilation of inputs of several AECUSA-LLC Associates well versed in the world of certification. Many AECUSA-LLC Associates have more than thirty years of aviation experience to share with Clients.